Dentist in Middlesex, NJ area offers advanced dental services
At Brook Dental Associates, quality advanced dental services are important to our team of professionals. We want to provide patients with a way to improve the health, function, and appearance of their smile with today’s state-of-the-art equipment and top-of-the-line materials available in dentistry. Below is a sample of the many advanced offerings available to patients in and around the Middlesex, NJ area:
• Teeth in a day – denture stabilization has never been easier with “teeth in a day.” This method of treatment uses a full false denture that is retrofitted to work with several dental implants placed along the dental arch. The new restoration is held in place by these implants, allowing patients to enjoy much better fit and function without the need for messy dental adhesives.
• Dental implants – replacing missing teeth or stabilizing dentures is often achieved with the use of dental implants. Titanium posts are surgically implanted into the bone of the jaw, allowing for bone growth through osseointegration to occur. Patients love dental implants as they offer a lifelong solution to missing teeth and require minimal care and attention versus dentures and dental bridges.
• Bone grafting – when patients are interested in dental implants, it is essential that they have enough bone for successful placement. When bone is insufficient, bone grafting is considered to build up the jaw and allow for implants to quickly and easily meld in with the smile for fast restoration.
• Invisalign – traditional braces are becoming a thing of the past! Thanks to dental advances, patients in the area of Middlesex, NJ can now enjoy treatment of malocclusion with Invisalign. Invisalign uses clear aligner trays to reposition the teeth into better alignment.
• Oral appliance therapy – patients with bruxism or obstructive sleep apnea can visit our team to learn more about the use of oral appliances to control grinding of the teeth with bruxism and/or to avoid blockage of the airways with sleep apnea.
Drs. Thomas Pluhar, Louis Scibelli, and Douglas Ely of Brook Dental Associates have been in business for several decades and are here to help patients of all ages. Located at 373 Vosseller Avenue in Bound Brook, NJ, this team assists individuals in and around the Middlesex area. Call them today to make an appointment at (732) 469-6662.