The health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. Brook Dental Associates is following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and state and city health officials as we care for our patients. We have outlined our new procedures below to ensure that you feel safe and comfortable returning to our office.
CHECK IN AT OUR OFFICE:
- All patients will be called, texted, and/or emailed information that allows you to register prior to arriving at our office. We ask that you fill out our pre-Admission form. You can use the link below or we can give you a copy when you present for your appointment.
- Pre-Admission form https://cryptnse nd.com/bda/bda.html
- We are going to ask that you limit visitors joining you unless accompanying a minor or for critical transportation, communication or personal care.
- Patients will be encouraged to wait outside or in their car until an exam room is available and the provider is ready to see the patient. We will contact patients via phone call when the provider is ready. We will be limiting the number of patients in our waiting room.
- Our staff personnel will not work at our offices if they have any respiratory symptoms, and they will be screened at the start of each workday for fever and sent home if appropriate. Our staff will wear masks and appropriate protective equipment (PPE) and take every pre-cautionary step to ensure the safety and well-being of our patients and employees.
CLEANING OUR FACILITY:
- We will disinfect each patient room before and after every patient visit. Doorknobs, desks, counters, frequently touched areas and equipment are wiped down repeatedly throughout the day. We have outfitted our office with plexiglass barriers. We practice universal precautions with disposable PPE including faceshields, gowns, and respirator masks that help protect both staff and patients. Once cleaned and disinfected, operatories are sprayed with a specific hospital grade sanitizer and given the approraite time between patients to work.
- Our policies are aligned with the latest COVID-19 guidelines issued by CDC, OSHA and local government officials. Ensuring your safety and well-being is our utmost importance! Call to make your appointment today 732-469-6662 to make an appointment or if you have any questions.